Friday, April 1, 2022

Portfolio Posting Week 8 #2

 This weekend, Claudio and I will begin to actually work on our Creative Critical Reflection. The plan will most likely be to do the script and film on Saturday-Sunday. Then, on Monday we will wrap up the editing and the entire project. This weekend will be very stressful because my schedule and Claudio's is clashing a bit. But, we've had so many issues along the way and we will definitely find a solution. Claudio has already started going over the questions in his blogs so I feel that I should do the same. 

First, the aspect of representation is not a major theme in our story. I already spoke about this and addressed it because I deemed it as a mistake of ours, but not having representation is also okay. I think I did not want to base my story around representation because I would feel limited. For example, if you are doing a story on the LGBTQ+ community, you would be limiting the ideas you can have compared to just doing a regular story. I think representation is great and almost necessary in some cases, but Claudio and I just wanted to do what we liked without thinking "Is this not being representative enough?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Hours

  Link for After Hours