Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Portfolio Posting Week 8 #1

 This Monday, Claudio came over to my house and we made it the day where we would almost finish editing. All I can say is that it went really well. Claudio and I work really good together and I've seen the relationship evolve over the span of the class's duration. We first started reviewing the video clips. As usual, there was a lot of bloopers so we spend a good amount of time dragging the correct clips onto the DaVinci software. Claudio's computer was too slow so we checked the clips out on mine instead which helped save a ton of time. 

I also needed to redownload DaVinci on my personal computer and it ended up really slowing down my computer and making it crash a couple of times, which happened before. Time was also a large issue. The project untrimmed and untouched was 3:30 minutes which had us stressing. But we picked and chose the absolute most necessary clips and deleted all of the filler ones, it did not feel good to delete parts but it was necessary. Claudio and I are satisfied with the project, we are just missing the music for one of the sections. One can only hope that others enjoy it too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

After Hours

  Link for After Hours