Sunday, March 20, 2022

Portfolio Posting Week 6 #3

 We started to organize and begin the editing process. With the editing I want to make sure that the order of clips make the story pop out in the best way possible. I at first believed that the order we shot the project in would automatically be the order we edit the clips in. But, I’ve taken some thought into it and realized I could play around with the order of the clips in hope of making the story even better. 

Reviewing and going over the clips also made me realize how great this project can turn out to be. The way each clips develops the story into a deeper level and there is no filler really makes me happy. Most projects suffer from filming and uploading unnecessary footage, but that does not feel like the case with this project. Hopefully by the end of Week 7 and start of Week 8 we can be basically done with the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Hours

  Link for After Hours