Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Portfolio Posting Week 6 #1


Today was the first day of the group meetings. This whole concept of group meetings is actually very interesting and useful, so keep it up Mrs. Stoklosa!!!! At first we felt a bit uncomfortable with each other but later we just got the hang of things. I discussed with my group members my main concern. My main concern was this project feeling more like a trailer/teaser instead of an opening. There is a lot of action and story development within a 2 minute segment, which makes me think this might not have the feel of a film opening. 

I gave a broad summary of my project and the plot and my group members all thought it still had the feel of a film opening. This relieved a lot of stress for me, because it would be embarrassing doing a film opening that does not even feel like one. Emma was asking a lot of good questions throughout the whole meeting, Zoey, Nethumi and Sasha also gave some really good feedback which helped me evaluate my choices. The critiques and feedback I got gave me more confidence in myself and it tells me that I can create a great project. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Hours

  Link for After Hours