Friday, March 25, 2022

Portfolio Posting Week 7 #1

As I stated in the last blog posts, Claudio and I have begun the editing process of our project. This is probably the one aspect that I was looking forward to the least. Claudio and I both have a background in film class, but we are no experts when it comes to editing. This is why we were both a little hesitant about the last few weeks because we knew it will come down to this. So, we encountered a couple of issues while editing our project.

First, the editing software did not seem to properly work. The startup process was inconsistent and I would sometimes get randomly kicked out. Whilst uploading the clips, sometimes they would not fully render or upload the video and audio. Due to this, the clips were not completed. When playing the videos, the audio would also cut out and the computer just felt really laggy. This is all most likely due to the poor wifi here in Colorado. I have tried my best to accustom and adapt to the circumstances of traveling. After all of this, we managed to edit around 20-30 seconds worth of footage. That’s not too bad for one of the first days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Hours

  Link for After Hours