Saturday, March 19, 2022

Portfolio Posting Week 6 #2

 I have finally been able to get my hands on some footage of the project. I wanted to display some videos because it feels like I’ve been missing that in my blogs. Inserts of photos tend to be an important part so I need to consistently use videos or photos in my blogs. I think sometimes us students forget that the blogging process is just as important as the filming process. Sometimes it’s hard to think of what to write, but I try my best to stay creative because the project is not over yet. 





This picture displays the mise-en-scene and costume design of the 3 main characters (sorry for the bad quality I downloaded the picture through social media which was a bad decision). First we have myself, Craig, who is wearing a black puffer jacket. This color choice was obvious. Black is associated with evil and darkness, which are two themes that Craig embodies. Second, we have Claudio’s yellow and blue navy jacket. His character, Gio, is a doubtful and watchful person. The yellow signifies alertness. Then, we have the contrast between the two colors which shows Gio’s duality. He is two faced towards Craig which is shown through the half and half color way. Finally, we have Felipe playing the character Felipe. Felipe is the innocent character of the project. He is a sign of hope and innocence which is shown through his white shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

After Hours

  Link for After Hours