Monday, April 4, 2022

Portfolio Posting Week 9 #2

 It feels seeing this all come to an end. I’m grateful I was able to do this because it taught me a lot, so thank you for that Ms. Stoklosa. BUT, it also feels extremely relieving to be done with this whole process. I remember always speaking to my friends about what they were doing and we would be stressing and complain about it. We were definitely being a little extra because all of the content was doable.

I did not make any last changes to the project. Claudio and I kept it the same since the start which I don’t see as bad. The Creative Critical Reflrction was an aspect that I did make a lot of changes to. While finishing the editing today I found myself making up a lot of new ideas. Overall, Claudio and I are proud of what we’ve done and we hope others can enjoy it too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Hours

  Link for After Hours