Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Portfolio Posting Week 2 #1

 I have been watching videos and reading articles for the past days to try and get some sort of inspiration for my project because I'm usually a very hesitant person. Later in the week me and Claudio will decide what will be the final idea. As of now, my best chance at creating something great is by creating something that I know about. Doing a film opening related to the gym, work ethic, and pushing ourselves past our limits is my main idea as of now, but I do not know how I could properly execute this type of idea. 

People usually do cool projects like about a plane crash, humble beginnings etc. I just hope I can transform my real life passions into a project that embodies these passions and demonstrates my care and interest for them. I want the story to involve two best friends who have this friendly rivalry between each other that drives them to be better. I know the story will not involve a lot of people, there will likely be 2-3 characters in the story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Hours

  Link for After Hours