Sunday, February 13, 2022

Portfolio Posting Week 1 #1

 When I first got this project assigned I was very hesitant on what I wanted to do. But I remember Andrew Stanton’s Ted Talk saying to always write about what you know. So, I decided that my project will likely revolve around some sort of gym motivational video or something related to suspense. Then, me and Claudio decided to team up and work together to support each other and combine our ideas to create the best project possible. He also has similar ideas on what to do, which makes the brainstorming a smoother process. 

 

With this project my idea is to keep it simple. I always feel like I take instructions and over complicate them and make it harder on myself to create something. I want to do something that I enjoy and that’s it. The best stories are created with true care and interest for the story and its execution. I think me and Claudio will be just fine when it comes to deciding what to do at times. We have done projects before and we usually never clash heads, it’s always pretty collaborative. I think the whole pressure and importance behind this project scares me a bit, but I will try my best to just not worry and do my best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Hours

  Link for After Hours