Sunday, February 20, 2022

Portfolio Posting Week 2 #4

I have been thinking about how the shooting is going to go. A big fear is if the lighting in the woods is too dark, or the sun just does not hit in the right directions. A tripod will also be a necessity along with some artificial lighting if necessary. After discussing with Stoklosa, we realized that for the story to have more purpose and meaning to it we needed to have the opening include multiple main characters instead of just one, which was the original plan. There needs to be a reason on why the characters get lost. I have been doing some research on our theme and I’ve found some great discoveries.

 

Things cannot go right all the time for everyone. For an impostor movie to work, everybody needs to have their own errors and flaws. Even the main villain has to somehow slip up at one point or another. Suspense is also the most important part. We need to make sure that the audience almost always feels uncomfortable, if not then we failed as producers and directors. At least that’s how I see it. Next week we will start to plan out the shoots and provide extra information on the development of the story. We will find the deeper details within the story. I’m kind of excited for what’s to come and I think me and Claudio will work pretty well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Hours

  Link for After Hours